Translate

An ordinary life?

"We won't ever die if our dreams never die"... I didn't remember from who I hear that sentence. But that sentence still remains in my head when I think about my dreams. I don't know why but I feel my dreams already gone from my mind, slowly but sure.... I feel like "my old self" will dissapear completely and I will live in the reality without no dreams, imagination. What's wrong with me actually?...
I'm really scared but don't know how to fixed this feeling... I know I just an ordinary girl and didn't have anything special in me. But I feel like I will change & become another person that has so much different things with me now... Is this mean I will become a mature woman in no time?.... That the last thing I want to happen, T___T.
Uhh, God please help me... Guide me to the "right" way.... I'm scared..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)