Translate

My lovely day!! XD

I'm so happy today!! At first, I went to the supermarket with my lovely sister to bought some snack, food and drinks for us (even there was some snack still in our refrigrator, :P. That's ok coz we love snack so much!! \(^o^)/). Finally, I can bought a bottle of Carlsberg too, he3x. I had been longing for this beer before, TAT. So, I'm happily take that bottle to the cashier, ;)).
After that, we went home and did some girl's activities to treat our face, :p. Before that, she dye her hair with black colour (her hair was brown before, ho4x). Make me feel jealous somehow. I want to dye my hair with mahogany colour but I cann't coz of my hair's health, T___T. But, that's ok! I will do it someday! *full of passion*.
Not long after that, My lil' sister's friends came to my house to study together, So I made some edamame for their snack & made some onigiri and fried egg for our dinner, XD. Then, suddenly my lil' sister called me and said that our "daily" cat was coming, Yay!! That's made me so happy coz I never had a chance even just one to meet that cat coz of my job and my activities, TT___TT. So without any hesitation, I went to the upstairs (to the third floor of my house) and meet that cat. She (the cat) is so cuteeeee, like what I have imagine before, yeeee!!! *crying in a happiness*. I quickly take some photo of her! and fed her my homemade's onigiri. Fortunately, she want to ate it without any problem, he3x. After that, I and my lil' sis got down to the downstairs coz the sky became dark with a satisfied heart, :D.

Finally, I think there was no special occasion today but somehow, I feel so happy, refreshed, peace and special coz of that "warmth" activities (for me, XD). I can did something that I cann't do on the weekdays like did something with my fam or did something that I like. So I'm really-really grateful & thank's to my God, :). I hope next weekend, I can do something the same as today. A wonderful & lovely day without any problem & my job. Now, I will continue my writing and have a dinner with my two sisters. After that, I'm ready to rest my body and mind until next day has to come, to back again to my daily's rutine, :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)