Translate

Today is....... hmmm...

Today, finally (after a long-long time), I post something on my journal. Not something important, just a piece of mind that I have.

I work like always in my small but comfort & private office. There is nothing wrong with it actually except some unfair things. There is one of General Manager at my company who works again after take a whole week holiday. She asked me to came to her office to ask some question that obviously she already know about it. Not only that, she told me that I was wrong when the truth is she was the one who misunderstood about something. But what can I say? She is my GM & I cann't say anything except "I understand". I thought that problem was already over but she called my senior too! Even she called my boss. Oh God... I don't know how to react anymore.. I mean, this is just a small problem (actually there is nothing wrong happen.This just a missunderstand matter!) but she over react!

I know I'm just 23 years old & she is 30+. She already has more experience at work than me. But shouldn't she more professional than me? Fortunately, that's not a big deal for me but I feel dissapointed somehow. My respect for her dissapear in no time... Huh... I miss my childhood time.. T__T

Now, I just back to my work after have a great lunch with KFC, XD. Maybe I will have a spagetti & a little burger for my snack time *snicker*. I hope everything gonna be ok until I go back home later... *pray*

(need to write & listening music, plus read somehow, :( )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)