Translate

Today is the most tired day in this week, T___T

Oh God.. what's wrong with today? Begin with the pile of paper & document on my desk which is means there is a lot of work to do for today! *tears*. Not only that, my internet connection go wrong & ending with "No internet connection". What the!?? Even my job always need internet connection!???
And then, everything going wrong after that. I must go back again, again, again, again and AGAIN!?? to my boss office coz of some document. Make my boss ask me, "why did u come to my office again & again?" (Thx God, He didn't scream to me & chase me away from his office, :p).
If u think, that all matters above is the worst, u wrong! When I go to the bank, my shoe (right shoe) damaged with my right high heels detached from my shoe, T__T. That's make me feel ashamed (Oh God, T___T). The worst after that, I must go to the bank twice! Even the security in that bank know me & talk to me, "ur shoe didn't broken again?". They laughed but I want to cry, T___T. So I back to my office with a bare foot (yes, bare foot! I think my face already become a thick wall!) :(.
When I arrive at my office, there is still a piles of document on my desk (what the!??). Make me cann't say anymore beside sit down on my chair & sigh (plus brain blank for a while). Just three days ago, I had a motorcycle accident and now I already become a robot without no rest. Great! :(. I need some holiday, really! T___T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)