Translate

Enjoying My Life! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Finally, I have time to sit peacefully on my chair & post something, (☆^ー^☆). On these past few weeks, there was nothing special happen in my life except my bf's birthday. Like what I said before, I made a handmade biscuits fo him and fortunately, he received it without said anything beside "please, make me a handmade bear"  Σ(▼□▼メ).  So it means my "work list" increase again, waks! But that's ok, I want to be active and productive again as much as I can *try to be positive will u? hehe*. I decided to continue my writing time as well so I can Increase my passion in life!
Don't misunderstand, my life didn't become easier. I just try to change my point of view in Life. Problems still coming, especially at my office with bad boss like her. But I choose to never mind it and enjoy my life, (。◕‿◕。). Yesterday afternoon, I with my lovely & my lil' sister made a shabu-shabu (it called Nabe in Japan). At first, my lovely sis said "I don't want to eat that" and I just "Ok". But after she smell it, she changed her mind and eat together with us ┌(・。・)┘♪. She kept said "delicious!". Really, I feel happy, peaceful and thankful to God for that precious time even just with a simple dinner, :D.
I don't care if  my boss stress out, scream herself or something, just become crazy with urself. It's her business. I will do my work with my best and enjoy my life at the same time. It's not worthed to be stress coz of her. I won't become like what she told me, the one who being hated by everyone at office. So I'll keep enjoying my Life as much as I can! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)