Translate

Happy time with my cute HijiGin Shimeji! (‘∀’●)♥

Yup-yup, there is no new event in my life. Just a little happy time with my cute~shimeji (desktop buddies (。♥‿♥。) ). Sometimes, I get really stress coz of my job (especially my bad boss, :p ). That's why I keep add everything that can make me happy at my office day by day. I have a cute pillow, a lot of snacks in my drawer, a lot of musics, movies anddddd this cute shimeji 〜(^∇^〜).

My cute HijiGin Shimeji!! Kyaaa!

I keep smiling, smiling andddd smilingggg when I see them walking, sitting cutely or laying, (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*. Oh God, I want to hav a real pets like them! XD

2 comments:

Penghuni 60 said...

Smile here....
^_^
hello dear......... I love your blog

サチちゃん said...

Woah! Hello too! Thank u so much for ur comment! I'm glad my post can make u smile, (´∇ノ`*)ノ.

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)