Translate

My mind is running....

Finally... have a little time to write something here. I don't know what to write but my mind is running so quick and my head feel so full. I want to write something but don't know what to write. Is this some kind of symptom? Maybe if I have time to sit, focus and write some story, my heart will at ease. Or is it the result from my stressful life and long journey of depression? I'm not ill but not sure about my mental health. I don't know what to do to relief this feeling. I feel something but feel like nothing. My heart feel so flat. Don't want to trust someone anymore. Don't want to feel tired, sad, dissappointed. I just can pray yo God for helping me. Am I need a psychiatrist? Or I just need someone to care about me? To listening for everything what I'm to say. To receive my sharing without judging me? Don't know what to do. I feel hopeless... helpless. Want to go to another world and leave this wrecked world. Please help me God....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)