Translate

No more drama please! (T^T)

I think It's a great improvement if I can post in my blog more rutine but yeah, time *thinkhard*, time, time LOL. I need more time and no more drama in my life please. I don't know. Nowadays, my heart kind of "turn off" somehow. Sometimes, I don't feel anything because I was too tired of everything.. *playingmichaelbubble'shomeonbackground*
It's a pity when my mind was back to my old days and thought about how creative, imaginative I was, back then. Not a single thought before that I could be like this after got married. One of my regret for sure. I wish I can open my drawer and turn back to my teenager days (doraemon where are you? T_T). But yeah, LIFE still goes on.... Just can put all of my heart's pieces back, locked up inside and shut down for ~don't know how long it will takes~.
Overall, my life still good enough (Just don't think about in laws, coworkers & husband). Career is ok, enough. My daughter is my precious treasure. My family still my priority. Money isn't my number one. Relationship with God still in a healing process. So good so far. Pray the best so there is no more drama in my life. Focus on my purpose of life. Funny to think that I WAS happy to learn about human but come to hate human myself now (eventhough, I'm a human too LoL)
Will try my best to not overly thinking about everything. Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)