Translate

We always feel insecure and afraid? That's why we were called human..

Hmm... Lately, I always feel insecure and afraid even there is nothing happend, really.... This make me think, maybe I'm getting crazy?.. I mean, I already have a good family, stable job, good friends, etc but I still feel like that! Err... Make me confused about myself...
I pray to my God to asked what's wrong with me but there's no answer (maybe THERE is an answer but I'm still not getting it, ~___~). Is that the reason why we were called a "human"?... Never feel satisfied, always feel lack of this - lack of that...
But this doesn't mean I'm not grateful to God for what I already had until know. I really feel grateful to Him for His bless, His gift to me... But somehow, I still feel like this... T__T. I feel pity and sad to myself. Am I just thinking too much? or my mind already full of every big & little matters in my life? I don't understand... *sigh*. One thing that makes me over deppressed now, is my skill of writing... Somehow, I cann't write some story anymore, T___T. That's make me feel that I became an "impotent" person who lack of writing skill.. "Where did my old self go?..", that question always come to my mind.
Maybe I must do some adventure or journey alone to find "my old self".... So that what I will do later, collect my holiday into "one week holiday", pack up my things then go. I hope this can help me... Just me, God and the nature...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)