Translate

Today is a special day! \(^o^)/

Yup, like the title for this post, today is a special day! Why? Coz there is something special case happen to me this morning, ha3x *until now I still smiling when I remember about that* :).

That happened when I woke up early this morning to go to work. I want to go to the kitchen through my living room. There was my lovely sis & my mom in there. They chit chat about something that I cann't hear clearly coz I'm still in my "sleepy mode" ON, Xp. I was greeted by my lovely sis with, "hmm, So that's true that u cann't walking straight when u still sleepy." (Ha3x, that's true! My blood presure is low so I need some minutes to really2 wake up & still not aware about things around me, :p). She talked like that coz yesterday we watched chibi maruko chan movie 2 & maruko did the same thing like me (cann't walk straight) when she still sleepy and I just said, "Hey, that's like me!". Ha3x, So she said that when She saw everything with her own eyes, ho3x, ;)). Then, I just replied her with, "Hmm..ng..." (I'm still not conscious yet, Xp) & went to the bathroom, ha3x.

After that, I already awake 100% so I have a little chit chat with my lovely sis & my mom about what she would cook for today. There was nothing special about it until we hear something. That's it!! We hear, "Miauw..miauw.." suddenly, made us look to that sound came from directly and there it was. My-own-wild-cat (I said that coz we don't pet her. She just come to my house everyday! XD) looked at us from our house's stairs and "Miauw..miauw" to us like she always did everyday. My mom shocked, my lovely sis happy & me, super duper happy then run to her. But she quickly run away, back to the roof but still look at me & "miauw2" to me, he3x. She is so cuteeeee!! Make me want to hug & pat her head. Unfortunately, I must went to work so I give up & went down, (T_____T) *forgive me my puss. I will play with u & ur kitten when I have a free time. I promise*

That was happened to me, he3x. Maybe for other people, this things not special. But for me, to be greet by a cat in the morning, that's so special and lovely!! XD. Make me so happy & feel so cheer up! I feel like I can work better in my office today! Thx God for this special day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)