Translate

Sometimes... World can be so cruel and unfair, T____T

"Sometimes... World can be so cruel and unfair", that sentence really common for us nowadays. There are so many things in this world can be happend without any explanation more further. For example, there is a boy who born to be a rich boy but really-really lazy but in another side, there is a boy who born to be a poor boy but so diligent. Another example, a poor people get really-really bad treatment from some kind of people when a rich people get a special treatment from them.

That's just an example but not fiction too. Like it or no, this things really happend to this world. Make me think, "Why this must be happend?". Why everything must be classified? Isn't there any humanity in this world? I know I'm no one. Not a president, not a famous artist or some other great person but I'm a human. I just think that is unfair to treat each people with a different kind of treatment *sigh*

But I'm no one and I understand that reality sometimes really cruel... Sometimes, so hard to be a human, (T___T)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)