Translate

The things I like... (^___^)v

I like it when.....

* I can patted my~wild~own cat's head

* I can feel the night breeze on my face (it's scent too!! >.<)

* I can eat pocky & make sound "Po-ki...Po-ki..." continuously

* I hear & smell the scent of rain

* I can see the cloudy sky from my window

* I can write without any "pause"

* I can listening my favourites songs & sing it at the same time

* I walk slowly on the way to my home & keep staring at moon on the sky

* I can hear that "person" piano's play which always cheer me up

* I can spend all day at my house

* I can play & laughed together with my two lovely sisters

* I can eat delicious food without hear, "Hey, stop! You already eat too much!" :p

* I can lay on my bed with my pii & my Kou beside me, :) *suddenly miss them, T___T*

* My precious things still there & still in good condition

* I can make everyone smile, :)

* I can have a whole~week~holiday, nyaa!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)