Translate

First post in this year!! ♪きゃっ☆(O ̄▽ ̄O)☆きゃっ♪

Yup-yup! After a long-long time absent from blogging, finally I decided to be active again! ( o ̄▽)o<※*:'゚.  I will try to make a post (even just one or two) in every week *pray*. 

Back to my work, lately, I felt a "little" uncomfortable in my new office. Not that bad until I want to quit. I just thought that I felt bored to work at this field (work field). Actually I don't like this field. I love literature & art plus "little" IT. But I gave up all of them for my mom. She suggest me to take accounting instead. I don't really mind it back then and took a full responsibility to graduate with a good grade. I did that. But "u reap what u sow". I didn't hear what myself trully want and became like this. I did my job greatly but easier to feel depressed and dissappointed when some problem appear. I realized that and became down for a while. I keep telling myself that I must not follow my mom back then. Especially when I saw my bf work to his heart content, keep smiling and feel proud with his job. He succed to achieve his goal and me, regret my decision. So now, I rethink about it once again, about what I really want to do, what I want to learn, what I want to achieve (before married of course).

Hahaha, but don't get me wrong, I don't feel sad now. I just feel like I'm in the middle of two part ways. To make it more complicated (That's life for u~ TT__TT), I still hav to handle my belief, my~under construction~house, my bf's plan to get married (( ̄~ ̄;) ウーン), my two sisters & my fam. That's like I'm some high tech computer to use, wew (;~,~) =3. I began to forget about one or two things and depend my life on my notes. My bf keep telling me "just change ur android phone to tablet to help ur life more easier". Seriously,  I still thought that tablet won't help me until I can let go every "task" I handle myself. Just reading manga & some book plus listening music, keep me sane all the time, LoL. Maybe become a housewife not a bad idea at all, ゚+.・゚+。(〃・ω・〃)。+゚・.+゚.  When I was younger, I confidently said that I would become a carrier woman but yeah... everything can change. Like what kind of man we like, hehehe.  Sometimes, I got so busy and cann't turn on my computer (Lj don't leave me... (─┬─ _ ─┬─)). I really2 cann't life without my computer.

(*・_・)ノ⌒* toss that depressed~life~talk, two days again we will celebrate Chinese New Year (for chinese people) ♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪ランラン. So I will said it in advance (afraid cann't make any post on that day).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)