Translate

It's the day! A beautiful & Tired day for Chinese New Year! (●´∀`)ノ♡

Gong xi fat chai!!!  *:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

Yeah Today was a Chinese New Year day, (ノ´▽`)ノ♪. Like what I said in my last post, on Feb 10th, as a chinese people we celebrate a new year / a new shio (Chinese zodiac). There are 12 chinese zodiacs and this year is a snake! As a chinese but wasn't born in China myself, I found myself not really understand about the meaning fully  (I can hear my bf said that I'm stupid (; ̄д ̄)). Haha enough for my  stupidness. Just skip it to the Chinese new year itself!

As usual, I woke up early this day and quickly, got ready to be pick up by my bf. I rather confused actually when I didn't see my parents at home. Actually I must greeting them first, the main family. But I got nothing beside a quiet and cold room in my house. This thing made my lovely sister got so mad to our parents coz they just went to somewhere we didn't know and they didn't tell us a single thing the day before! Weird for me that I wasn't mad. I understand why they did like that. So I just go with my bf to his fam. Really, this one made me don't like chinese tradition. I'm not~the like crowded & meet a lot of people I didn't know~type and it's hard to me to be there, between them and keep smiling without knowing what I must act. They are a stiff people (not that I prejudiced, they just...ng...like that!). I kept greeting, greeting, smiling, greeeting and smiling.... and....wew did like that for almost 5 hours! (ㄒoㄒ).  I feel like I'm a robot! Gosh... But to kept my mind positively thinking, I thought that "yeah... maybe they like that coz I'm not their fam. I'm just an outsider from their point of view...". At least, I tried so hard to not bring a shame for my bf.

Skip again until 2 pm, finally I can got home and met my parents (it turn out they went to church in the morning then mall until 1 pm). My lovely sis still mad at them that time. She childishly stayed at her room and didn't want to meet our cousins. Not that I mind coz my mind already steal away by my lovely nieces! (‘∀’●)♡. Finally I can meet them after a long-long time! At first, they got so shy and cutely hide behind their mom but after I tried playfully and keep trying to poke them [wtf! u crazy auntie! :p. Forgive me cutie, I love both of u so much until I want to hug u tightly] continuously, the older one want to talk with me, even let me hug a kiss her! (really, I'm not a lesbian. She still 3 years old, LoL). I WAS SO HAPPY and kept smiling until my cousin (her dad) said "Nah, that means u're ready to be a mother. Wir (my bf) just go married quickly". I got (@___@) and replied with my usual answer, "Sorry, I'm not ready yet". Really, for the time being, I still have so many things to do and There are some place I want to go. I already know that when I'm married that means I must to give them a grandchild then keep all of my life busy with just my fam & my children. I don't want to messed up everything by do something that I'm not ready yet myself. So for now, It's a no. Coz now, I already occupied with my fam, my work, my bf and my friends. It rarely for me to get my time alone.

Toss again that semi serious talking, haha. I don't want to fill this post with just my stressful story. After that, we decided to visit my step grandmother's house near my house and happily walked together while holding hands with my niece, kyaaa! (Love is in the air!!). We had a nice chit chat in there for a while until my cousin decided to go home before dark (He have two ~small cutely~ daughters with him so I understand). I kissed (at the cheeks of course!), high fives and kiss bye with my niece, TT___TT (unfortunately her lil sister still shy with me and I cann’t hug her). I hope I can go to their home next time and play to my heart content together. And…… I did something stupid again!. I stupidly forgot to take any pics with my nieces even we only meet once in a year! *slap myself*. I realized that when They already went home! Grrrrrr! A beautiful & Happy moments, to just end with my stupidness, (T____T). (Yeahh, I’m at fault!!! sowrrryyyyyy huu)

Yeah overall, today was a happy day (forget that 5 hours but Don't forget about angpao yeay!). As soon as I arrived at my home, I felt really tired and sleep peacefully......on the floor hahaha! Maybe if I'm a japanese I will sleep on gekkan wkwkwkwk, :p. I woke up at 20.30 pm after hear my bb kept  beep...beep... and beep. That was from my bf, my uncle, my cousin and my friends. So I back to my usual daily life, laying in front of my lappie while calling with my bf. What remain for my schedule is valentine's day. I still didn't know  what present I must give to my bf (we decided to not give each other any chocolate coz I don't like it and he still has a lot of chocolates in his refrigerator @___@).  But this decision was amusing and confusing. It's like more easier for him than me, (~___~). I want to give something special for him but I don't know what it is. At this time, I cann't make any handmade like my previous~handmade~teddy bear or scarf (it's hot in here!). I hope I will find it b4 valentine's day. Tomorrow I will find an idea while accompany my mom to get a haircut. *pray*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)