Translate

:•♥• Happy Valentine's Day •♥• (‘∀’●)♡

It's Feb 14th! ♥♥♥  The day of Love for everyone, not only for the couple but for ur fam, ur best friends and of course, for a single too!! (⌒.−)=★.

Today, I realized so many things with this valentine's event. Most of my friends and people outhere, actually think that Valentine's day only for a couple (they even display their profile pic with a silly joke that want hav a big rain on this day to make every plan fail, ckck), even at mall, they made so many events for everyone (I think that's good). They tried to make this day full of love for everyone. For me, It's a silly things to keep a way of thinking like that. Of course, I didn't talk like that just because I already had a bf but me too, ever been a single back then for a long-long time. That time, I quite traumatic with my relationship with my ex so I decided to be a single for some years and that didn't matters to me as long as I still happy & enjoy my life, :). I know we cann't be alone and want to have a "someone", our soulmates that always be there for us to through this life together. But that doesn't mean, our life is bad without "our soulmates".

(Yeah don't want to waver the main topic so back to the main topic)
I mean that we can spend our valentine's day with our beloved people to make this day more beautiful & brighter! (。◕‿◕。). I do believe that was the real meaning for valentine's day. So don't hesitate to make a warm smile on ur face and do this :
1.  Give a big-big hug to ur parents while saying "I love both of u!"
2.  Hug ur brothers or ur sisters tightly while saying "Happy Valentine's Day!"
3.  Give a chocolate to ur best friends
4.  Show ur care to ur loved one with present, roses or chocolate (if u already hav a bf or gf)
.....and look at their expression. They will happy so much until u don't realize urself that u're smiling so bright! (❁´◡`❁). Isn't that an absolute happiness? To feel the love together, :D.

Then, remember my last post about present for my bf? I finally decided to made a handmade valentine's card for him! I'm not sure myself coz I'm not that creative if compare to my lovely sis but I did my best! Here is the result :

Front Cover
Back Cover



Inside The Card
How is it? I hope this not too bad. It's cute enough, isn't it? hehehe. I hope he likes it! It's the first time for me to made a handmade card. Usually, I did it with sewing thing. I wonder what will I give for him next year?  (⌒_⌒;)

♡* Happy Valentine's Day!!*♡
Hope Ur day filled with love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)