Translate

Bad workmate? ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

It has been a week after my workmate went to Singapore (Just call him "A"). There isn't too much happened at our office beside my disturbing~bad~bos kept act badly, my histerically marketing who kept act like a drama queen ("B") & alone~go home route. Before he go, A kept thinking that I will feel bad coz It's hard for me to go home alone coz It's to far from my home. A keep asking me, "are u okay with this? Really?". That's weird for me, It's like A did that for formalities even I already said "That's okay" so many time. Made me want to said "If I'm not okay so what? U won't go there?" to him. Excuse me? I know he worry about me but in my opinion, He must think about our company rules. He took so many "off" until my bos  comment angrily (Unfortunately, myself, who became the victim of her scream). He even said, "I don't care, whatever she said, I will keep go there". I know he is my good friend but I don't like his attitude. He ever beg me to cover him with lie and I said "sorry, I don't want to lie.".
Enough of him, the main point in this post is "I didn't die without him". Rather, I would say that my day became peaceful. Yeah, I arrived at my office earlier than it must (1 hour earlier) but I feel happy and didn't think anything. I can feel the morning breeze, look at the beautiful blue sky above me and quiet time for myself without hearing A talking non~stop about everything. And the best of it, I begin to write again, :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)