Translate

Suddenly, job changed for side job!!?? Σ(゚ロ゚」)」

Hahaha, Finally I have time again to sit & make a post! (Silly, why u start this posting with laugh!? ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ ). Life has been hectic! That sounds like a pathetic excuse, I know. But that was the reality (T⌓T). Andddddd, last but not least, I spent one week full to watch Keroro gunso, ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ). I fall in love with that green~cute~little frog, ♥~(‘▽^人).


Enough about that, I will talk about keroro nonstop until 5 pages long if I didn't stop now, (even now, keroro still running on my desktop, (*≧▽≦)ノシ)). Like what I said above, somehow I had a side job from now and coz of one and another, I get this job changed (or addition?). Not that I mind, actually I like it coz It was one of my hobbies, XD. I realized that I don't have any basic about computer but I do hav a lot of experience. So I tried to do it and voila! (thanx to God) after several trial and error process, I made it successfully! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°. It's not a big deal but I feel happy and refresh after did it. All of this time, I did my job properly but didn't feel satisfied, happy and proud in the end.

After this, I hav a lot of job to do, most of them isn't my speciality but I'm so excited to do it! XD. I hope this little change, can help me to find the best job for me, (˘ʃƪ˘). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)