Translate

Holiday & A New Handmade! (。♥‿♥。)

really, times run so quickly when we enjoy it (~,~). [Give me another holiday!!!!!! ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ].
To make it short, my 1st part of holiday was Mall to Mall section hahaha. I don't know why but my bf & his friends seems want to know about the mall that they never go yet. So it became two malls in one day, :D. Actually, I don't like mall coz I just go there if I need something to buy and I don't like crowded place to begin with. But I was happy being together with them and importantly, I can found some delicious food there, :p. After that day, I went to ANOTHER MALL again with my mom. We seldom go together usually coz of my work so I use this chance to go a date with her,
(⌒▽⌒). We ate, went shopping together & met my uncle's fam unexpectedly. Made us more happy than it was! We had a long chit chat while eating some delicious yogurt. At 18:00 pm, me & my mom decided to went home coz I want to cook shabu shabu for our dinner (I'm happy that My mom love my shabu shabu so much!).
On monday, unfortunately, my three years old~handphone crashed without any reason. Leave me a reason to buy a new cellphone, =3. That's why I decided to bought Samsung Grand in this occasion. Actually, I always like this cellphone for a long time but never want to buy it if I don't need it. My friends always said that I was like a mother. I buy something that I need, not that I like. I told them coz I know how it feels to work hard everyday. So I don't want to use my money so easily like them. Hmmmm, in my mind, nowadays life is so hard. There is poverty everywhere. I do feel grateful to God for everything that He gave to me but that doesn't mean I can life so reckless, especially about money, :D.
Enough about that. So with this new handphone, My brain & my fingers feels like "there is something I can make!" LoL. Suddenly, "I want to make a new handphone strap handmade!" appeared on my mind. Fortunately, I had some free time on me so without any hesitation, I made a pattern & began to make it. And this is the result :
A Couple Doll


At first I want to make one but after thought about it, I decided add one as a surprise for my bf, (•ㅅ•). This project took me nearly two days to finished it. Tired and need so many effort but I can smile proudly in the end when The result was good enough, :). After this, I will move to next project for my lil' sis. She asked me for it a few hours ago and I said I will make it after update my blog LoL.
And to make this day more wonderful (hey, that just what u think! ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌. Never mind!), I cooked tamagoyaki for me & my lil' sis dinner. Somehow we always love this simple menu hehe.
Hemmmmm, I cann't wait for my 2nd part of holiday next week (。 >艸<). I hope everything going smoothly with the preparation and all. Thx God for everything (。◕‿◕。)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)