Translate

Brighter than gem! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Yeah, after two weeks fighting with myself. Up & Down, Up & down again and again. It's time to up again! Don't get me wrong, Life never flat so maybe there is a time I will be down again....... BUT! Don't always focus on bad things. (It's funny, even for me, that I can be sad, negative, happy & positive at the same time ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌. Stupid me...). Please don't blame me if I post something sad then happy post next. That's Life. I just posting what I'm feeling that time, ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) (blog = diary (*´∀`*)).
Back to main topic. So now, I cheer up again! and begin to hav a plan about try a new recipe. I got a lot of hobby and one of them is cooking. If I have any free time, I use it for cooking. And two (or three?) days ago, I cooked this :
Spaghetti Carbonara ala chef Matteo
That recipe was so easy! U can do it urself at ur home quickly for a "delicious but not so hard" pasta!  (。♥‿♥。). (U can watch this video to know the recipe http://id.she.yahoo.com/mamma-mia-resep-spaghetti-carbonara-134100045.html. Really, It's simple! I cooked it after watched his video). And because I love pasta so much, I was happy while cooking this. My lovely sis love it too! We happily ate together (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*.
So for now, I quite interested in Paella. I searched for its recipe (delicious & easy recipe, of course!) here and there and finally found it!  All that's left now is the time to cook. I hope I can spare one time to cook it (˘ʃƪ˘).
Yeah that's just a simple plan but for me, it's enough to bright my day with getting excited to gather all of the ingredients & hav a new cooking experience, ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪. Beside that, a few hours ago, I read some cute quotes (plus cute drawing! U guys will like it!) at http://chibird.com/. 


That pic above, slap me a little. I used to look down like that, several days ago, and yeah what I only see just the ground. I must gather all of my courage to keep my head high & think positively! (ง •̀_•́)ง. This good friend told me "Try not to make things so confusing for yourself." (Thank's to buffywrestling (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ). So I try and cheer up myself. I try to focus on the positive side, not negative side. I want to make myself more brighter than before, from inside and outside (˘ʃƪ˘). Yosh!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)