Translate

It has been a long time! ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Hi! It has been a long time, really. I got so busy with my work & my life until I cann't post anything . That's why when I have a free time like this, syutt!!!!!!.... work my fingers to my sweetiest keyboard, LoL. Let's begin

So far, My life has been smoothly. There wasn't any big problem here & there. Just through it day by day with my best effort!. And guess what? I can said "Today is a beautiful day!" everyday! Really, EVERYDAY!! . How cool is that!?? Hahaha. I just be grateful & happy day by day. I didn't say there is no problem at all but I try to kick away that gloomy thing. I try to be positive as much as I can. Work has been hectic, yeah, as usual but I enjoy it to the max! . I did my two different job with the same responsibility, Hang out or watch movies together with my coworkers, had a quality time with my beloved sisters, ADDICTED to The Mentalist so much! (hohoho Thx to my Head Accounting for that), listening my favourite songs while work hard, ate so many delicious food. How cann't I be happy? Thx God really, .

Yesterday, I with my bf, my lovely sis & mom went to this big wedding expo. No, no, I don't get married as quick as I can. But we went there so we can calculate the budget. Actually, I don't like exhibition and prefer to have a dinner with delicious food, LoL . Buuuutttt, my mom said
"It's worthed to check first so u know the budget". And, arghhhh, It's so expensive for wedding! Especially, for us as a chinese. I hope I can have a western wedding, simple yet lovely, but yeah, If I don't want to make a war, just do it as usual *headdesk*. So for now, we must choose what best for our wedding but didn't know the date or the theme yet *shot me*. I guess this will take a lot of time to search, make a desicion, or maybe choose the date. Arghhh, can I say it? can I? I HATE COMPLICATED THINGS!!!!  *scream*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)