Translate

A Successful for this week! O(≧∇≦)O

Yay, yay, yay! . Finally, I can through this week with smile & feel grateful everyday!!! Banzaiii for me!  (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ. Really, I feel proud to myself when this week ended. I kept telling myself & repeat to my mind that I cann't lose from everything that made me sad, miserable, angry & down. I'm happy doing my hobbies, ate a lot of delicious foods & play games to my heart content
So that's it! With this cheerful & happy feelings, I feel like to write ~diary like~ post. Let's begin with some photos, shall we?
1
2


3
4

5

6
 1. This top was my outfit for yesterday (a.k.a Saturday). I bought this coz my coworkers choose it for me. They kept telling me that this cute top was suitable for me (yeah with my small body ). For the bottom, I used white jeggings to match the top. Yeah, comfortable, feminine yet lovely. That's why I choose it for a nice & semi formal dinner, ( ̄ー ̄).
2. A Rib Eye.........(-_-)ゞ゛ *think*... Hawaian err... Steak!  . I forgot It's long name (T___T). Yeah, I think that was A Rib Eye Hawaian Steak. We had dinner at this cozy & calm restaurant named Q SmokeHouse . The steak was delicious! Really! Eventhough, I don't like meat (what the!??? ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━) but this steak was success to make me drooling & hungry in no time. I gave this 10/10!
3. I bought this three boxes of cookies with different flavor for snack at Collete & Lola. The pink one is almond which is I love, The orange box is chocolate biscuit with a coffee cream (that's why it has a bitter taste! >.<), The last one which is green, is a round biscuit with pistachio inside & coated with snow sugar. I hope I can take some photos to show u guys what the snack looks like at each box but... yeah, we finished all in a second! Gomenn
4. This was a cord holder. As u can see from the pic above, I bought domo (on the right) last month. It's very useful to me that's why I decided to buy another one. But I choose different model from the first. I bought this rilakkuma (on the left) when I went to the market today. It's not expensive and cute too! The price is about $ 2 for one package.
5. Jeng! Jeng! Jeng! Jeng! I'm very happy to bought this new cooking knife! Hahahaa (Don't know why
). Maybe because I love to cook. I got excited to buy a new knife & went to Ace Hardware immediately, LoL. I choose this long knife so I can used it for everything I want to cook. Yeah actually, my first plan was I bought this sharp knife to cut some sushi roll but u know, woman, we buy something that can be use for everything!  XD
6. Haha, this was the result after I bought that new cooking knife. Beside that, I want to try to cut it without any failed! With a new weapon knife! . I used tsukini, tamagoyaki, smoked beef & crab stick for the filling. My lovely sis tasted it before she go. She said it was delicious & want to take it as a bento for her & her friend, hahaha. But I didn't let it, I thought it's not VERY delicious like she think. I didn't want she got ridiculed by her friend if they thought it wasn't good enough. So yeah... I quite satisfied with the result, know my fam love it, It's enough for me, .

Really, this week was fabulous! I love it when everything going smoothly & simple! . It's thanks to my God for every Gifts that He gave to me. I can smile everyday from my heart with a grateful feelings. I thought there wasn't any other thing that can be compared to this happines. Thank's God for everything .  Now, It's time to prepare myself to fight for another week.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)