Translate

Finally..... I made my decision..

After a long while i write this blog with indonesia language, I cann't manage my desire to write in english, T_T. So after this post, I will write according to my will. I will write in english if I want to and I will write in indonesia if i want to write in indonesia language.
Today, like usually, I go to the church to teach in sunday school at 9 a.m. The sun shines so brightly. But I'm still happy to go there, :). I teach (still assistant I thnk...err...) them and hear a frightening things. Other teacher said they will go for LC's program next sunday so I will be the one to teach the kids (even there is other assistant than me). "OMG!!" I thought. How can I teach them with this small skill?... Can I?... But they said, "Yes, u can". So I try to be a little confident and think I can do it. I will try it and do my best! Ganbatte ne, glen-chan!!
After sunday school over, I went home directly. I feel my body more weaker than usual. So I sleep for 3 hours (maybe). Moreover, the weather makes me feel more sleepy than before. The sky looked so dark and cloudy. The wind feel so cold. I really-really like this kind of weather. But, make me feel a little sad too. Usually, in this weather, I can write so much story but now, I cann't write even a single thing. I wonder what happen with me?... Huuh....
Maybe someday, I can back to my 'old' self... (I hope, T-T). So I slept and wake up at 2 p.m then write my blog like now, he3x...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)