Translate

A little scared...

In the morning, I feel so happy. God already answer my question with His own way... He make me meet my old friend even I and her live in different place. She said she will move to the place which is near my house with her sister. That's make me incredibelly happy! Make me smile all the way to my office.
I think, 'Today is the best day I ever had in this week!'. Then, something happen again! My work place run out of electric and cann't work! I think, 'wow! I can take a rest'. But unfortunately, I don't know what will happen next. I'm so happy until I forget about something... Forget that this isn't just about myself but other people too.
Now, I feel about that... There's no sign about him today at all like he already gone to some other place I don't know about. When I call his esia phone, I get strucked with some girl answer his phone. I know I cann't be narrow minded for something I don't sure about but... my feeling like I already lost something.... Then, I try to calm down and call his other phone but there's no answer. I try to send a message but I didn't get his replay...
I hope this not a bad sign...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)