Translate

A new one... A new me..

Today, i just begin a new day for myself. I wake up in the morning with a light heart and a smile in my face. I have never been like this almost two months ago. Maybe it because I never throw up everything I have like this, forgive myself, back to my God and let's a new one flow with me... So, I feel a little excited when i walk around the way to my office. When I arrive at my office I have a delicious breakfast which make my heart feel more happier than it was! XD~. So, after that I ready to work with a new 'strenght', ha3x.
Fortunetly, today there is no problem at my office. We (me and my coworkers) just work and have a little chit-chat peacefully. Sometimes, we laugh together and listening music. What a happy day today!! Thx God, :)
And now, I already at my home sweet home and ready to take a bath for a few minutes later. Don't forget to continue my writing after take a bath, ho3x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)