Translate

Today's will

Today... i don't go to work like usually coz i get hurt on my stomach... But fortunately, that hurt has gone in no time!! Yay!! After that, i just sleep and sleep until i realize that the time already show 13.45!! OMG!! I slept to long! I don't have any breakfast or lunch yet!! Oh my gosh!!
So awfull. But I think, "That's ok. That already happened and I just have to continue my day". With that, I have a good idea. I decided to use this free day with watch a movie with my two younger sisters (deris and velis). After velis come home from her school, we went to Plaza Indonesia by busway. But somehow, today's busway run so slowly make my head boiled! Even bicycle run more faster than busway! (-_-;).
At 16.45, we arrive at PI, huu... That movie play at 16.35. So we run so fast to the theater. Fortunately, we can catch it. We watch despicable me. That movie very funny which make us laugh and laugh every minute, ha3x.
Hmmm... today had so much fun I think... and when i surfing internet I found website which give an example how to make a bento. That's make me want to make it once too, :). I hope I can do it.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)