Translate

Today's work (It's very... very tired!)

Today, I just went to work like usual. But, today's work is really...really...really tireeeeeeeeed, (T__T). I feel pain and hurt from all of my body. Like I have been punched or have a big fight with someone... So, after this, I want to take a rest for some hour then, I will continue my 'other work' like usual.
Beside that tired works, actually today can classified as a happy day, little... I ate together with my coworker, siska, bought something that I want and bought a present for my two sisters, a cute strap hanphone. I hope they will like it....
The most important thing for today resolution is I still feel grateful about everything I have been through and can said Thank's to my God from the bottom of my heart. I feel so tired, my physically of course but somehow, deep down my heart and mind, I feel peace and warm... Like "I can do it anything!"... Hmm... maybe I too positive thinking lately.. But that's a good thing, I think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)