Translate

Today's entertainment

Today, I don't know why my feelings like become a different way every minute I breath. When I have a problem with one of my coworkers, I feel so sad but I still can bear it. But, when he calls me and I hear his voice, I feel like I want to cry even I don't know why I became like that. I don't want to hear his voice so much until I feel his voice is killing me slowly... killing my mental, my heart, my feelings.....
My breath like stop in one minute! OMG... Fortunately, I can manage myself in some minutes and can come back to my work again. Thank u so much God for this... After that, I decided to 'turn off' my feelings again. I close the door to my heart closely until I cann't feel anything and it's work!!
I can be happy again and begin to make some plan to hang out with my friend. So after work, I went to Gajah Mada mall with my friend, mina. In that mall, we have a dinner at Yang To Fu (my favourite restaurant for now, :D), went to the pet shop to look so many cute animals!! and then, eat oreo and vanilla pancake at coppacoffee. Makes me always happy all the time!!
Then, we come back to her home to have a little chit-chat and take a rest. A while later, her sister came back from her work and ask us to went to the Giant supermarket with her. I think there is something I want to buy too. So we went to that supermarket and bought everything we need. Then at 21.00, we went home to our home. And now, I'm here, come back to my compie and write to my dear diary for today's activity, :).


Oreo & Vanilla pancake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)