Translate

Today's lunch time!!

Hem... Today, there is no so much work for me.... I just doing the same thing like I did last friday. But that's ok, I like that job. Then, I have lunch at my office, alone... Somehow, I don't want to interact with other people again. Too much disappointment that I through with.... A friend that I have for a long time not being my friends anymore...
I begin to think about which one is my friend and which one not my friend... Everyone seems have two face with it. I don't know which one the real face. I'm scared. I don't want to be fooled by them again.... I lost my trust to them. They just want to be my friend when they have something they want from me. I'm enough of it.
Now, I just want to think about my job, my fam, my hobbies and what I want to achieve. And yesterday, I read some magazine called 'gogirl'. In that magazine, there is some rules about how  to maintaince and 'grow' ur own blog. That's look interesting. So I want to 'make up' my blog, ho3x. And, beside that, I want to make some thing such a little christmast present for my bf. I hope I have a time to do it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)