Translate

when did I will start to....???

Today, just a little bit awful from the morning. I just got up with a sleepy face and no desire to wake up. I don't have any breakfast or snack. I brushed my teeth, took a bath, dressed up, etc. When I'm ready, I don't have anything to do beside wait for him to pick me up. So I just back to my room and take a nap for a while.
At 07.16, he arrived then we went to my office, ready to work until...plop! There is something wrong with my office electricity and (as if we already now), suddenly my room became dark, T__T. Most importantly and sadly, my last work didn't saved I think. What a pain in ass!! But several minutes later, the lamp is on and everything can be turn on again.
I hope everything gonna be okay after this *pray*








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)