Translate

What a day!

Hmp... Today, There is a heavy rain at my place from the morning. Makes me feel lazy to go work and want to lay on my bed all the time, ha3x. But I have to go too coz I have some work to do before 09.00 am. Unfortunately, my bf stuck at his home because of this heavy rain so I must go with my father. But that's ok. Just feel a little guilty to my dad because of it. I don't want to disturb anyone. I will go by myself if I can.
Geezzz... I think I must learn to drive a car so I become more independent (about my work of course). After I arrived at my office, I did that work and get finished before the time limit. So I guessed, I have a little success here, he3x. *satisfied, grins*
For that, I went to the mini market at the downstair basement and bought some candy, bean milk, aqua, some cup noodles, biscuit and a strap of panadol (what the!?). When I paid for that, the owner said "Congratulation, u got free Ice cream from purchase min twenty five thousand rupiahs!". How lucky I am today! But in my office I don't have refrigerator so I just keep that on that mini market. I will take that ice cream this noon, ho3x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)