Translate

The last month's wish (can write or not)...

There are just some day before new years come. This make me want to think about what I haven't done in this year. And the one which pop to my head is writing. After some month, there is no increase in my writing. Every title that I write, never show any ending. I wonder why....
Why I still cann't write even there is no problem anymore?... Is that because I still have some worries in my mind?.. I want to write so much until I feel so sad when I cann't think about anything for the story. I take my pencil but no words come out on my mind. That's like I have no brain at all. The "youtube" that always play in my head when I wrote b4, didn't "play" anymore. That's like I'm lack of imagination and that's really hurt me, T___T.
But I don't want to give up. I'm still like writing so much and don't want to leave it. So I pray and hope that today, I can try to write again. Bless me God....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)