Translate

It's ended........

Finally, yesterday that person sent me a message. That's why I thought that everything already really-really over between me and that person. I hope that person have a full of happiness like that person wish for me too. I know I still have a little feeling for that person before. But after yesterday message, that feeling is vanished. More exactly like I don't have any feeling at all in my heart. My heart become so empty and there is nothing in there. I hope this is the best way. I don't want to think or feel anymore.... I stop my mind at some point that I won't care about love matters again. I will through my life with the way that my God choose for me...
So, everything already over between me and....... Sayonara...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)