Translate

The thing that I scared until now...

Now, I'm listening Can't Help But wait by Trey songz ft plies and that song still scared me somehow. Not because that song but the memories behind that song. I just realize that this song still scared me to the death unfortunately even I like this song very much... So much, until I can listening this song all day! How ironic... When I hear this song, that's like something that I don't want to remember, will be re-opened again, againts my will though.
I remember that at 'that time' I listen this song with a broken heart, desperate mind and worries at my heart. I had a hard time back then with uncertain feeling, uncertain status. Even now (after I use this song for my bf ringtone), It still scared me.... I don't know why.. This like some kind of trauma... I hate to be like this... I hope everything will be over soon and makes me don't feel about anything anymore.... I'm sick of every  this melancholic things, T____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)