Translate

Today's realization...

Today, somehow I realize something... I know that lately I have been down...down...and down... I trapped in a dark mind (about loneliness, dissappointment, etc) of mine and I feel like there is no way out. But, the truth is I think I don't have any problem at all! I just created some problem in my own ways of thinking. I feel unsecure without any reason at all. Is that mean I'm getting crazy? Wew, I talk like I lost my mind. Some time ago, I read about some writer's (that I like) biography and they died because of their loneliness, delusional things, some stress and so on...
That makes me think, Am I the same with them?... I, myself, is a writer too even I'm not famous like them. But I just think, maybe I have the same symtom with them, Am I?. The craziest thing I could said to myself in this year, :P. I hope that's not true... Now, My strength just only my God. He is the one who keep me normal and far away from the word, 'crazy'. Or I have problem with my own personality, I don't know, (-___-). But I will try to through this life, my life with a good way of life and do my hobbies, :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)