Translate

Today's feeling....

Today I feel so weird... I feel like there is a ton of 'burden' in my heart. That makes me feel so heavy. I'm not happy nor sad. I just like a doll without any feeling. I don't understand why this must be happen. In this time especially, when I already have a peaceful days after I close my fb or not socialize with other people. I just throgh every day with a smile and empty head (don't think or mind about anything).
But now, everything like go wrong. I don't have any desire to do or talk with other people, instead of him. I feel like I want to puke. I'm tired of everything, I just want to sleep for a long time without any obstacles. I want to sleep.... and don't want to wake up....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)