Translate

A new start! but........ ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

The strom in my life has passed...... Finally *sigh*. To make it short = depressed ~> Looking for a job ~> got a new job~> made a new start at my new office (꒪⌓꒪). My explanation was simple but in reality, that really really complicated. I feel relieved when they said "Okay, when u can start to work at our company?" (especially, after struggle so hard in 3 hours to decide between three choices). It started on June 10th and for the umpteenth time, I tried to adapt quickly in my job & that new environment.
There wasn't any weird things & rules but somehow, I felt terrible at first~three days. I got home with a heavy burden in heart without any reason. I don't know why... I just cry silently at my room. This is a weird feeling, isn't it? I keep asking myself, "what's wrong with me?". Even I searched about "stress symptom" on google and try to find out about how to cure stress. I really don't know what to do, what to think. I'm afraid that I am going insane. I just can pray to my God and go to the church.
Luckily, I got busy with my new responsibilty and forget about one or two problems. Like yesterday, my company made an outing event at one park. They divided us into 7 teams and gave us some games to improve our teamwork & mind. That was a fun & positive activities. I didn't think too much about my "worries". After that, I went to mall with my mom, my bf, my lovely sis & her friend. It was a nice hangout. We chit chat together & laughed happily. And voila! My day run so quickly! When we went home, everyone felt so tired and quickly go to sleep. A nice day without any cry, sadness & feeling down. (ง •̀_•́)ง
The next day (a.k.a today), I went to church at 08.30 am. At 10.00 am, I was ready to attend my friend's wedding with my friend, his gf & her friend. That trip took almost three hours until we found the right place. I met all of my ex-coworkers there and chat happily. We ate, took some photo then continue our trip with hunting some delicious snacks there. I got home at 19.00 pm with a tired & exhausted face. Really, two days full activities in a row, It's possible to get really2 tired from it, (ಥ⌣ಥ). But, actually, it's nice, tired but happy. And I got a new friend from this trip, :). She said It's nice to go with me and ask when will the next trip be,  (¬‿¬).
Overall, there wasn't any special thing, just a daily life and somehow, I thought that "maybe it's nice to get married...". Is that a sign for me to settle down finally?... Or I just feel "Yeah, there is nothing more to achieve...."?... I'm still confused but...... if God turn my way to get married, maybe I will do it... woman career or housewife? щ(ºДºщ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)