Translate

Despair... T__T

There are so much things that come into my mind and fill it without any hesitation. I'm sick of it! I don't want to think! Everytime, I try to be positive, there is always obstacles beside it. I'm just an ordinary human. My brain cann't take it all. This hurt me so much until I want to cry.... to sleep for a long time and don't wake up....  This is too unbearable, T___T
I'm just a human who want to live peacefully without any problem. I don't want to have high expectation, I don't want to be tell by someone who didn't know me at all. God please help me.... I'm feel despair with this life... My heart feel empty from time to time... I want to go back... to my 'old' self.... I don't want to be impotent in writing like this... I feel like I lost my soul... and there is no one who can help me beside u...
Please...help...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)