Translate

Yesterday's surprise!! ^^

Yesterday, I'm shock! I got my surprise even there is no special reason for it, he3x. That happened when I want to hang out with my bf. He called me when He already arrived at my home and said I must went down to the front door now. I didn't think about anything beside 'He will mad if he must waited for me too long' so I went downstairs. But when I opened my front door, plop! I saw a bouquet of rose for me! (^o^).
He just said,'This for u'. I said, 'why?'. But he didn't give me any answer beside pinched my cheeks, T__T. Then, we just went to City Walk mall and have a dinner at Nanny's pavillon restaurant. That restaurant's decoration really like a living room with a lovely furniture! Omg, he really know what I like, XD. In that restaurant we can order some pasta, carbonara, fettucini, different taste of pancake, waffle and baked rice with different topping. But that timE, i REALLY want to eat spaghetti bolognise. So I ordered it, yay! with blueberry lemonade for drink.
After that lovely & delicious dinner, I bought chicken soup for the unsinkable soul (hey, u still don't read another book that u already bought two days ago! :p). Then he said something unbelievable things, "Let's eat some ice cream now". Ha3x, he really-really KNOW what I like, XD. So we continue our dinner to rabusa and eat some ice cream named Tutti Frutti.
Really, I didn't know why he really-really spoiled me yesterday. Not that I didn't happy with that. I just feel curious. He just said,"Is it wrong if I spoiled my own gf?", made me cann't answer his question, ~_~. So I said thank u and feel grateful for that.

Today, like I said before, I want to rest all day by my own self. So he went with his fam to GI (he still contact & message me though). Today's weather so cloudy and rain for some hours, makes me want to sleep if I don't remember about what I must do today (continue my writings, read chicken soup, play PS2 with my sister, have a snack [what the!?], open my blog, my Lj, download some manga updates, etc). But that's what I love so I feel happy and writing this post with listening hip hop, pop, jazz's songs, *big wide grins* :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)