Translate

Human...or not?....

Have u ever feel like u're not human?... U see, I have... For no reason, my feeling getting abstract and darker... I cann't think about something lovevable, happiness, etc... My mind just stuck and blank. There is nothing I want to do, to eat, to think, to feel... I feel like my soul already 'sleep' from now...
Everyday I work from 08.30 until 17.30. There is a schedule for everything... I want to study, must study... but my brain refuse to to that... I feel empty, tired and just want to sleep for a ling time... I hope I'm not getting crazy coz of this..... T_T. Or i already feel boring about everything and give up to do anything?.. So complicated..
Weird for me when I can be positive and negative at the same time........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)