Translate

Today...today...err... raining again!?...

It's raining again... That happen almost everyday now. Actually, I like this weather but when I stay at home, (~_~). If I'm outside, that's really irritated me. Example today, there is a heavy rain and traffic jam is everywhere!! Oh God... So I got late to my office, T____T. Uhh, I hope I can stay at home and start writing (so, why don't u work as a writer? That's a heavy question even I'm the one who ask myself. Then I just sigh and said "silly thought" to myself).
Then at my office, my friend asked me why I'm late. I answered it and just comment, "I think I should buy waterproof jacket for me.". Then my friend just, "Hah? Is that how u said it in english?". "Don't know. I just give that name, myself." then she just laughed. Hem... I think that's mean I use the wrong words until she think that funny, T___T. Is there a proper word to called it beside waterproof jacket? Is there any, what is it? Unfortunately I don't know about it myself, ha3x. Make me said to myself, "Sometimes, u can be so stupid like that" ;)).
But that's what I liked, sometimes I give nicknames to things (not every things, not electronic things too) such as, "tokoroten". That word is what would i said if I see a bakery. That's silly though, ha3x. But I love it to do that. So I never mind about them. My fam accept that too. Even my sis sometimes said, "mom, u know, she found a new tokoroten again at some mall.". They know that I love food so much and feel interesting if I can find a new tokoroten, choose what bread is special in that tokoroten. That's it, I just love to through my life with the things i Like to do, ha3x, :3.
Ekkhh!? I think I talk a litte bit too far from my main topic, he3x. But that's ok. I'm just the way I am. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for commenting! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

(\__/)
(•ㅅ•)